Thursday, August 19, 2010



Sunny today, with a High of 87F. The Low last night was 67F, and it feels like it this morning in Mt.Gretna, Pennsylvania. We have a 0% chance of rain, while our dew point is 57F. The relative humidity is 100% in fog. The barometer is 29.97 and falling.

I slept really well in the cool mountain air of Mt.Gretna last night. I was petty exhausted once I got in. It is a pretty long trip up here from Southern Maryland. At 5:45AM the air was fresh and clean. Not nearly as heavy as it down on the flat lands of the river. I do miss the Osprey

Today I intend to set up camp, and straighten up Forest. I have to run into town, as the Dog Food is pretty low, and I will have to get a bag for The Blue Dog. I will drive down to the show, park the truck, check out my space, walk back up to the camp, and get to work on these a dammed files.


No comments:

Post a Comment