Wednesday, August 18, 2010






Rain likely with a few thunderstorms. High near 75F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Additional rainfall possibly over one inch. The Low is 66F. We have 100% Relative Humidity with the rain, and a Dew Point of 72F. The Barometer is steady at 30.05 millibars.

Today I will finish polishing up and packing up what is left in the studios. Sherry will stay with Capt.Bill and Ms. Emmy today, and hopefully come home tonight. Tomorrow we will leave early for Mt.Gretna. I hope the weather holds. They say it will, if you believe them.

It has rained all morning and is generally a gloomy day on the river. I finished up all of the tag&bag work, and the camper is hooked up and ready to go. Unfortunately, Sherry is not going to be able to make it home this evening. She will not be back down county until sometime on Friday. She will most probably stay in the county this weekend, in order to look after Capt.Bill and Ms. Emmy on their first days back in two weeks. I am certain there is shopping to do, and assorted chores that will require someone sit with either Ms.Emmy or Capt.Bill. So I will do Mt.Gretna alone. I am going to head out this afternoon. That way I will have time to stop and shop for vitals. I will take the foiling board and bevels, so I might get something done while I am sitting in Pa.

10:30PM I arrived in Mt. Gretna. Something to eat and than off to bed. Tomorrow I will see where I can park this beast, check out my spot on the hill, and get to work on these tax files.

No comments:

Post a Comment