Tuesday, August 10, 2010






I was up at 5AM this morning. I had it mind to set up for a shot of the Osprey diving for breakfast. Two opportunities presented themselves. I missed both of them, as well as a doe and her fawn at the feeders. Oh well. Maybe tomorrow.

Regardless, it is a beautiful day. We will have a high of 96F (Hot!) and a low this morning of 73F. We have sunny skies and a slight chance of rain. The relative humidity stands at 78% while the dew point is 70F. The Barometer is holding steady at 29.96. We will have a slight breeze out of the Southwest at 6mph.

Sherry took off very early with Vanna for a trip to Waldorf. Sherry is going to get her car serviced, do a little shopping and head back home. Maddie and Killian are here with me. The wading pool is filled and the paddle boat is ready for the river. They should be well entertained throughout the day.

For me, I will solder up the Leather Back Turtle panel, kame, patina, wax and polish it, and get it ready for inventory. Essentially, I will complete this project today, and begin on the Pecan Point Heron. After that is complete, I must start on the next commission, a rather long side light.

Tomorrow morning I full intend to get that diving Osprey shot!

As an aside, I did not see the Blue Gross Beak yesterday, but I will keep a close watch today.

No comments:

Post a Comment