Monday, August 23, 2010

  • 68 °
  • Mostly Sunny

Feels Like
68°
Relative Humidity
100%
Barometer
29.87
Dew Point
68
°
Visibility
7.00 Miles
UV Index
0 Low
Wind Speed
WNW 3 mph

A beautiful day on the river. We arose from our sleep late this morning, had our coffee on the deck, and are now off to work. I must close out the Mt. Gretna project, and Sherry is preparing to head over to Capt.Bill's. The Traveling Nurse is due in today for the first time, and Sherry needs to be there for the orientation. Speaking of which, Vanna and Madison each have their orientation today also. It seems to be an "orientation" time of year.

I called Mary's mother last evening to try and get MC's phone number. She is in town for a time, and I thought it would be nice to get together. This attempt was unsuccessful. I have made a second attempt through Blaine. We can only hope.

Off to work! I have John C coming in to the studio today for a commission design at 10:30AM, so I had better get started.



Today

Mostly sunny. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 83F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.

83 High

64 Low

20 %

Sunrise

No comments:

Post a Comment