Thursday, August 26, 2010

Great time at Salsa's! We wanted to take Jess & John and The Kids to dinner to celebrate John's Birthday. Unfortunately, John couldn't make it (he had to cut grass at McKenny's), so we celebrated without him.



The kids all filled us in on their first days of school. Maddie is in Middle school, and she loves it! Vanna starts here first year of High School, and Killian has Miss Evens in his Third Year of Primary School. What fun it was, listening to them talk about their new friends, classes, catching buses, and studies. Vanna is taking 1st Year Spanish, so it was fun to give her some new words to use. However, when I gave her the phrase Buenas tardes and explained that it means "Good afternoon", I think she though I was teasing her, and it really meant "Good Retard" or something. The problem with teasing with her for her entire life is that now, as a young adult, when I am serious, she still thinks I am goofing. Oh well.




She is certainly a beautiful young girl, just like her Mother.

We got home in time to get a couple of good shots before sundown. I am really looking forward to tomorrow, I can not wait to see Jeff and Mary Lou! Let the fun begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment