Sunday, August 8, 2010





Another beautiful day on the river. We have abundant sunshine with high Temperatures of 89F. and a Low of 67F. The Dew Point today is low at 64F, which would account for the 10% chance of participation. The Barometer is steady at 30.04. We have a mild breeze today out of the South/Southeast at 5 to 10 mph.

I got up really early this morning to try and get some shots of the hummers. Not much luck, really, but I am set up for tomorrow. The Osprey crashed into the river right in front of me (he must not have seen me) to catch a nice perch. I moved the camera to get a shot of him eating his breakfast when (yep!) the hummers came in and started their aerial battles. My movement spooked the Johnny Crane fishing in front of Art & Nancy's, which allowed for a passable shot.

My heron comes out of the kiln this morning and I am very excited to see just how it fired. I always say the kiln is like a Christmas present. You never know what you are going to get!

Well, here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment