Monday, August 9, 2010

Sherry came in to the studio, before she left for the Hospital, looked at my turtle panel, and suggested I cut a circle round the whole thing, fill in the corners with a green, and build a square (as opposed to a rectangular) panel. Well here it is, all foiled up and ready to solder. I like this panel. Sherry always has good ideas. I generally defer to her on matters of color, style, and substance.

The kids are here! How wonderful to have them back, after two weeks kidless. Maddie asked me to "please get the paddle boat out", so I hooked up the boat to the trailer, and pulled it down to the front yard. There the kids can clean it up and get it ready for launch tomorrow. The wind is blowing at 20 mph straight out of the south, far to hard to take out a paddle boat. Maybe tomorrow it will be calm, and more along the lines of paddle boating weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment