Friday, October 15, 2010


Today we will have sunshine and a few clouds. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 68F. Winds West at 10 to 20 mph. Our Low is 46F. The Relative Humidity is 76% and the Dew Point is 41%. The Barometer is 29.77 inches and steady. The sunrise came this morning at 7:14 and will set tonight at 6:48PM.










What a beautiful sunrise this morning! The cloud bank out over the Ocean was a beautiful mix of pinks reds oranges and yellows just before the sun arose and washed out all of the colors. It was magnificent!

Sherry prepared a wonderful meal last evening. We had steaks that she had marinated and wanted to grill. However, the Nor'easter we were under prevented us from grilling, so she put them in the Crock Pot and allowed them to cook all day. Once done she poured them over rice and served them up with a great salad and field greens. WOW! What a meal. That girl really takes care of me.

Today we finish up all that is ready to patina and polish. We have to tag & bag, and get everything packed for a 3AM departure tomorrow morning. I have a dentist appointment this morning, and have to catch a hair cut while I am out, so it is going to be a busy day today.

We received word that Brother Billy bagged a nice Sika Deer on the Eastern Shore yesterday. Capt. Bill was extremely proud of his Boy, relating the entire episode to me over the phone. Billy is quite an outdoors man.

Well, now is time to jump on my Pecan Point Heron. I wish I could build glass, as beautifully as God builds sunrises! No chance.


And so... Dr. Mark worked his magic and my mouth is feeling much better. The Barber worked his magic and I look, well, like I got my hair cut. Sherry got all of the panels waxed and polished, a lot of work. I got everything loaded into the truck. Sherry got us all packed up and ready to go. I did some work on the Pecan Point Heron. It should be ready to go by next week. We got our order from Staples, our coffee from Kurig and Sherry's phone form Verizon. Now is time for Pizza, a movie, an early night and than tomorrow morning at 3AM, off to Bethesda! I love my life. I love my wife. I have a great Dog and a wonderful Job. I would not leave this for Gold! I am blessed!




t










No comments:

Post a Comment