Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Blue Dog rode in the truck for 3 exits with my shirt draped over her head!
She is a comical dog!



Here is Sherry last evening at Art & Nancy's.

A Juvie/Immature eagle at Tammy & Jeff's "eagle tree".



Up this morning at 2:30AM under cloudy skies. The Day will turn off to be a mix of sun and clouds. The Winds are out of the Northeast at 5 to 10 MPH. The High today will top out at only 63F and the Low tonight will go down to the lower 50'sF. The Relative Humidity is 67% and the dew point is 48%. The Barometer is steady at 29.95 inches. The sun came up this morning at 7:18AM and will set this evening at 6:23PM.

It rained on me the whole way to Wall, NJ this morning. I left home at 3AM and headed to Rainbow Art Glass to pick up a case of Clear Iridized Baroque, five sheets of Wissmach, a case of kame, 200 lbs. of solder, and various and sundry items. It is a great day when I have made the transition from partial, or mixed cases, to ordering an entire case, straight from the factory in Seattle, Washington. The top has not even been lifted off. There goes another a three grand on materials. Hopefully, this is the last load this year. We shall see. This will take me to just at $20K with Rainbow for 2010.

I arrived at 9AM and was done by 11:30AM. I stopped and checked the Ferry Schedule and made it to the Terminal in time to get the 2:30PM Ferry to Lewes. In Lewes I have a delivery to make on Cadbury Circle. This will be the last of my commissions to be delivered in the Northeast. I am so happy to be done with the commission aspect of the business for the rest of my year up here. I am so anxious to get down to Florida. Now I have another case to move first from the truck to the storage garage, and then from the garage back into the truck.


No comments:

Post a Comment