Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sunshine and clouds mixed. High near 65F and a Low of 45F. Our winds are from the West/Northwest at 10 to 20 MPH. The relative humidity stands at 71% with a dew point at 43F. The Barometer is 30.12 inches and steady. Our sunrise came at 7:05AM and will set this evening at 6:43PM.



Here is the Trawler "MoJo". She is gunk-holing in front of the house this evening.

The next Pecan Point Heron is all cut and ground up, ready for foil.



Here is the panel, ready for the iron...





I was out of the bed at 5AM this morning. It was crisp and cold, with a crescent moon hanging over the Newtowne Neck. I began immediately to take some photos, and than on to my project.

I missed a great shot of two eagles attacking what has to be the last of the migratory Osprey. I wish I had had my camera in hand, as it was quite the fight.

Sherry got back in Studio at 9:30AM. She seems exhausted.

Sherry soldered up three transoms and two C19's today, and than headed back to Jess & John's and the Kids.

I have the Pecan Point Heron ready for the iron. That will happen tomorrow. This leaves only one more commission.





























No comments:

Post a Comment