Saturday, October 2, 2010



Plenty of sunshine and cool temperatures today. Our High will only reach 69F and our Low is predicted to be 55F. The relative humidity is at 74% and the barometer is 30.00 inches and steady. The winds are North/Northwest. Our chance of rain is near zero. We had a sunrise under clear skies at 6:57AM. The sun will set this evening at 6:43PM.

Blue and I were up this morning at 5AM and on the job by 5:15. We completed set up by 8AM and are ready for the hordes. We miss Sherry terrible, and wish she were here with us today. Oh well. The sacrifices we make.

Here we go!

So here we are back again. We just got in and it is midnight. I suppose I should start this as tomorrows' entry, but I will include it in the October 2nd. entry.

What a great show! And it is about time. For 6 hours I did nothing but sell, sell, sell, and wrap, wrap, wrap! It was huge, probably my best Lewes ever. I started packing at 5PM and was completed by 7:30PM. By the time I got the trailer packed and hooked-up it was 8:00PM. It was an uneventful, if not boring ride back to the county.

Plenty to do tomorrow; commissions, cash out the show, and start on inventory.

I will end this to say we all are relieved to know that Jess & John have arrived safely in Maine. They sent us a picture of the boat house they will be staying in, and using as a 'Home Base' as they bike around the state. We wish that well, and safe travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment