Thursday, October 28, 2010












I was up this morning at 5AM, having been driven from my sleep by a glass panel I was building in my dreams. I want to do a panel, taken from a photo of Mary sitting on my lap, feeding a squirrel a peanut. The photo was taken when Blaine was in the womb, and we were all anxiously awaiting his arrival. I have had this idea for many years now, and it is one reason I started painting/firing on glass. The photo had been lost for quite some time, and I recently discovered it, shut away in the back of my drawer. It has been haunting me, as I design and redesign the panel in my head. Soon I must put the thing into a cartoon, or I will certainly go crazy, and maybe never get a good nights sleep again.

We will have a brilliant sunrise this morning, the first in many days, and I am anxious to see it. Maybe the Eagles will be up to their antics this morning!

Today we will have a mix of sun and clouds. Our High of 77F is still mild for this time of year. Our Low tonight will reach into the mid 40's. Our chance for rain is 20% with a relative humidity of 100% and a Dew Point of 64F. The Barometer is rising at 29.94 inches. Our winds are light out of the Southwest at 5mph. The sun will rise this morning at 7:27AM and will set this evening at 6:11PM.


No comments:

Post a Comment