Wednesday, October 20, 2010



Rain on the river this morning. It is predicted to remain with us throughout the day. Our High will reach only 60F and our Low tonight will go down to 46F. The chance for rain is said to be 70%, but as it is raining now, I would have to call it 100%. The Relative Humidity ios 100% and the dew point is 52F. The Barometer is 29.95 and steady. Our winds are calm . Our sunset will occur at 6:12PM.

Our Sun came up at 7:19AM under cloudy skies and rain. It is said to rain all day, so I doubt I will unload today. I do not like moving 60+ sheets of glass, with slippery bumpers, boards, and grass. Better to wait until things dry off. Sherry did a great job yesterday on inventory. She started work at sun-up and was still at work when I got home at 8:30PM. See turned out over $900.00 yesterday! Wow! She is working her fingers to the bone! She was up again this morning before sun-up, and is at it again!

Today I will try and finish the Pecan Point Heron, and begin work on Wright Transoms. We need many for inventory, so it is best I get started.


No comments:

Post a Comment