Friday, October 8, 2010



It is sunny here today in Hampton Roads Virginia. Our high will reach near 75F.and our Low tonight will reach near 50F. The relative humidity is at 67% and we have a dew point of 43F. making the chance for any participation 0%. The Barometer is steady at 30.07 inches. Our sunrise was at 7:08AM and will set this evening at 6:38PM. Our winds today will come out of the West/Northwest at 5 to 10 MPH.

Sherry got me out of the bed this morning, with a 7AM phone call, which I appreciated, as I hate to waste a day sleeping away. There are fewer and fewer days now, and the greatest waste is the waste of time. Time is the enemy. Such is life. I will prepare for my day, go over to the park and begin my set up. Now I have to properly manage my energy resources, as I am totally without electric. If I would it right, I can hook up the trailer and run the truck. I have a converter, so I have enough electric to charge my credit card machine, computer and WiFi. Getting the Munson panel soldered up is going to be another thing all together. I still have plenty of propane, so heating, cooking and hot water is not an issue. I should just go out and buy another generator, as you normally do not get much more than two years out of them anyway. This would take some of the pressure off of this one, and maybe extend the life a bit. However, it would be hard to justify such a big expense, at a time when we are saving for a water softening system for our Florida home. It seem there is always something.

Well. I am back at the trailer. I attached two loops to the Munson Transom so it is ready to go tomorrow. I visited awhile with George B. the fuser. Great fun. George used to be a renowned stained glass artist, and went into fusing. He has five crates of glass he wants to sell for $1500. It is in Michigan. I will talk to Sherry.


No comments:

Post a Comment