Thursday, October 7, 2010








It is going to be sunny today, with a High around 75F. Our Low tonight will be in the upper 40'sF. Our chance of rain is only 10% with the relative humidity at 87% and the Dew Point 46F. The winds are out of the West/Southwest at 5 to 10 MPH. The sunrise will come this morning at 7:07AM and will set this evening at 6:40PM. The Barometer is 29.84 inches and steady.

Pecan Point Heron, completed.







Sherry got me up this morning with a phone call at 5:45AM, thank goodness, for i would have slept until well after sunup had I been allowed. I was beat, as I am certain Sherry is also. This schedule is grueling, and will continue now for the next three weeks. this is two months running now, with shows every weekend, and commission dead lines. Our inventory is way down, and we will not get the opportunity to replenish until the first of November, and than only for a two week period.

We got word from Rainbow Glass yesterday that our crate of glass will arrive next Thursday the 14th. I will fetch it on the 20th, after the Bethesda show. We need the supplies now, as we have been burning through materials, but I do not have the time to get up there.


Today I must polish the Cheryl commission and get it ready to go. Our client will be here after 10AM to collect it. I will be very happy to have that one off the table. I have finished up the layout on the Colbertson commission, and have completed layout on a Circles & Arrows, which is ready to be soldered up. I will complete that one today for inventory and get as far as I can on the Colbertson commission. I wanted to get it completed and out of the way, so I can get on with inventory replacement. We shall see. Sherry could solder this up tomorrow. if I get the cutting and fitting complete. The rondells are fired and ready to go into the panel, so there should be no problem with her getting the thing done by tomorrow.




I have to tag & bag today, and get ready for my trip south, to Hampton Roads Virginia. I have to go to go over to Jess & John's tonight and hook up the trailer, repair and deliver a cooler for John, and help Sherry with the Kids. Wow! If it is good to be busy, I must be in Great Shape!

We closed down the studio at 3PM and headed over to J&J's. I delivered Vanna to a JV Football game at 5PM and than returned the J&J's for a wonderful homemade chicken dinner prepared by my bride! After dinner I repaired John's cooler, sat with Sherry for a short time, hooked up the trailer and started off for Virginia. I arrived here at 11:45PM. I tried to start the generator, and the pull rope broke, so I have no electric. I feed The Blue Dog and she immediately threw-up all over the floor. Well, they say these things come in threes, so we shall see.


No comments:

Post a Comment