Monday, October 4, 2010



Today we will have showers throughout the morning, with continued cloudy and windy this afternoon. Our High today is 59F and our Low tonight will be 45F. The Relative Humidity is 100% and the Dew Point is 52F. The chance of rain is 60% and the winds are north at 6 mph. The barometer is steady at 30.06. The sun will rise this morning at 7:04 and will set this evening at 6:44PM.







I awoke this morning at 5AM to begin my busy day. Kids kids kids, goats, chickens, dogs and lizard. What a work load. I do not know how Jess & John do it! I suppose I do know, as I have done it myself before, but I was ensconced in the routine. Getting used to this schedule is a bit of a push.

Today I must get back to painting Cheryle's Heron. She expects it by the 8th latest. Today is Tuesday. I leave Thursday. This requires me to push really hard over the next three days to get this done.

This morning is "Dead Beat Dad Court", and you never know how long that will take. I hope to be out of there and home by 10AM.

Vanna & Madison are on the bus, and Killian about to be shaken out of his slumber. I suppose it is time to get started.

Well, we got to Circuit Court and it was a joke. I for the life of me can not understand how someone can be in contempt of the court, and get off with a slap on the wrist. It seems to me the slackers and nare-do-wells of the world have a great advantage over the law abiding citizenry.

We were home by 11AM and went straight to work, Sherry on the Hurt commissions and me on Cheryle's Heron.

Capt. Bill and Ms. Emmy came over at around 1PM. The Captain is on the mend, and seems quite well indeed. They were on their way to the Doctors to get a check up.

Sherry left at 4PM to head back to Jess & Johns. I stayed and worked. At around 5:PM Dr.Mark and his son came over to borrow some glass for a science project. We walked the beach looking for arrow heads, and I showed them our collection. We gathered up some glass, and I sent them on their way at around 7PM. The Doctor is a good man, and I am very happy to be able to return a small portion of all of the favors he does for me. Where can you go to get a $10 xray? He is a good man, and a good friend.

I completed the last firing on the Heron, applied silver stain, fired to 1000F, remove and cleaned the glass, and am ready for the final cutting tomorrow. I will be ready to deliver on the 7th I hope.

Port Warwick this weekend, return on Sunday and leave Tuesday morning for Wall NJ material run. The following weekend is Bethesda. Wow! what a run!


No comments:

Post a Comment