Friday, October 29, 2010


















































The cold came in last night, as I knew it would. You can't have mild temperatures in the 70's, followed by violent storms, and not have some really cold air behind it. Our High today will only reach into the high 50'sF. Our Low tonight will go down into the high 30'sF. The relative humidity is 61% and the Dew Point is 32F. The Barometer is 30.09 and raising. Our winds today will be gusty, out of the West/Northwest. Our Sunrise will occur at 7:29AM and will set this evening at 6:10PM.

Yesterday evening we took off early to go measure up a project for Judy F. She and her husband Gary live on Green's Rest Farm on the St.Mary's river, adjacent to Tippitty Witchity Island. This is the area of the river I grew up on. It is beautiful back there. Judy has loads of our glass, and wants a transom. We measured, visited, and, on our way out, stopped by The Raleys' for a quick visit. On our way home we stopped for dinner at Sala's for some Mexican Food. All in all, a wonderful day.

Today I have an early morning dentist appointment. After I get that out of the way I am off to LaGrange to collect the RV (finally after 10 weeks the low profile wheel cover damaged by the deer is replaced and repaired. I suspect the deer has healed from the impact, long before the RV was repaired.). Once these chores are completed, I will be able to get back home and get back on the table, and finish/begin my commission load (which is, once again, rapidly building).

Sherry is on the Arthur B. commission, a C-66 in Blue Waterglass. This is ready to ship now, to Mass., so we need to get this one done.

Well, I an going now to get a coffee, watch the sunrise, and maybe get some good shots of 'Eagle Antics'.

Just returned from the Dentist and collecting the RV. Dr.Mark is great! I left him with a book on Indian artifacts and a map of the Bushwood shoreline. He is a great guy, and his son has the arrowhead bug, so the book might help him to identify stone lithics.
Sherry grabbed me and took me on the beach to hunt for arrowheads. It was a very pleasant walk. We found lots of rocks, some worked, some oyster knives (we took these from the midden), and Sherry found two very nice projectile points. She has the Indian Eyes.









No comments:

Post a Comment