Thursday, May 20, 2010

Let's see. I slept late this morning. I was beat after all of the physical work yesterday. Sherry took off for Waldorf. Her car was do for an oil change. She went up to take of this and do some shopping. The weather was really nice today. High in the mid to upper 70's F. O% chance of rain. I continued work on the floor in the Forest River. I finally finished at 5PM. Wow, lots of "up & down". Sherry got back home in time to load all of her new stuff into the camper. I installed the TV mounting system, did some maintenance work on the roof. We are almost finished. A few more little things, and "Fat Forest" is ready to go. After we finished with the camper, Sherry started on dinner, and I started on the raspberry patch. Three Heritage, and Four Lathrem. Not a big patch, certainly not as big as the Raley patch, but sufficient for Sherry & I. Tomorrow, Glass!

No comments:

Post a Comment