Friday, May 21, 2010

Beautiful weather on the River this morning. Mild with a Low of 68F this morning, and a High of 78F this afternoon. I slept in this morning. I was awful sore from all of the Up & Down of the tile install and other physical work of yesterday. When I did get up Sherry found a box turtle and painted it up for the kids. The Mulberry's are falling, so the turtles will be here in force. Capt.Bill came over in the morning to help start the mower, to no avail. I will get new plugs, and see how that works. It looks like it has to go to a professional. I started on the Pecan Point Heron this afternoon. There are alot of hand painted elements. I look forward to this project, as I have thought about it for some time now. We leave this afternoon for the Raleys. We will have dinner and photograph Vanna. She has her Jr.High Prom tonight.



No comments:

Post a Comment