Thursday, July 15, 2010

Plentiful sunshine. High 91F. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. This feels like the first "real" day of our time in studio. Tuesday & Wednesday were so filled with chores, that it hardly felt like we were "home" for a spell, and not in preparation our next show. Lying in bed this morning, we were talking about the toll a 7 show run extracts from you. Very labor intensive. Now, back to the busy business of inventory and commissions.

I have a few mores tasks to address (ie: off load the RV, run her down to the campground at St. Patrick's Creek, and than over to Hollywood for a refrigeration service run), and than nothing but glass!

I left my camera out in the rain yesterday afternoon when the kids were over. We were so busy trying to get everything inside (we had a flash downpour), that I forgot the camera sitting out on the deck. I think it is ruined. There is a newer, better version of mine (more pixels, etc.) on sale at Best Buy for $399.00, but no way I can afford that now. I just got that camera last December. Oh well. I will have to live without it for a while.

Candy called yesterday afternoon. Good news from My Uncle. Not a problem, and what a great relief. The only thing I want from the Federal Government is to be left alone. Nothing more. No health care, no bail-outs, no hand-outs. Just (please) leave me alone. So it is.

Well, as my Dear Old Dad would say, "...off your ass and on your feet. Out's the shade and into the heat...". Back at it, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment