Wednesday, July 14, 2010

This American Bald Eagle landed in the Pecan Tree outside of my Studio Window this afternoon. He has been at war with the Osprey all morning. I have been watching them very close up for the better part of the day.



He was minding his own business, when the Osprey came in for a pass. It was a spectacular aerial battle. I only wish I could have gotten more shots.


Jess & John and The Kids came over for dinner tonight. We had Murphy's Chicken, Twice Baked Potatoes, Broccoli, and Ceaser Salad. It was a great meal, after which the kids went straight for the river to fish & crab. No fish today, but they did have good fun trying.


The Osprey and the Eagle were at each others' throats all day. At one time, there were four Osprey going after two Eagles. I was up close and watched several fights.






















After dinner we had Sherry's Cherry Cheesecake for dessert. Yummy!













While Sherry was in town shopping, I laid up four Wright Transoms in amber/fire with Blenko Rondells this morning. I finished foiling all but one. Tomorrow I finish cleaning out the RV and run it over to the service center for a refrigerator.

No comments:

Post a Comment