Wednesday, July 7, 2010

High 100F., Low 74F. Hot! No other word for it. We have the kids today, so that is nice. Sherry is off to the Dr. for a biopsy this morning. She has a questionable area on her face that needs to be looked at. This is what happens when, as young people we abuse our skin.

Last evening we had a very nice meal at the Sonntag, Sr.'s. All of the kids were there. Judy got crabs and steamed them at Billy's house. Additionally she made a very nice Enchilada dish. On top of that, she took the kids for the day. I think she had half a dozen in her brood. A lot of work, if you ask me. I would not want that job. Hats off to Aunt Judy!

Today, I continue work on glass. I finished one transom yesterday. Today I will finish soldering, patina and polish. I am trying a new style. A double transom that will come in under $600. I need to see if this is the new price point. I have a lot of folks looking at the larger panels, but bulk at the 7+ costs.



Off to Studio!
The kids came into the Studio while I was working, looking for something to do. I got out the magnifying glasses, some boards, a pencil and put them to work burning "Love Letters to Momma".
This kept them busy for quite some time.

They had fun and made some nice burnings. Tomorrow, more of the same.

The American Goldfinch are in full breeding plumage. It is nice to see them out of my window.

No comments:

Post a Comment