Monday, July 26, 2010

Kids got up. Kids cleaned house. Kids ate, and ate, and ate. Kids went home. Oh well. Now we will not get them again for two weeks, as they go off on Holiday next week, and we go off to the Florida Studio. I will miss them. It is fun to have them around.

Here is a panel that Sherry just finished. She got an order for two more this morning. I contacted a perspective client, send along a jpeg., and got the go ahead on two. Good for Sherry. She is a worker!



And here is my lay-out work on the
Zellmer commission. I will send these photos off to the client for final approval, and put these panels to production.













The American Goldfinch, and the House Finch share some lunch.















And here is the Female Indigo Bunting. She was here with her mate last summer. She showed up on July 5, 2009, and stayed through August. I have not seen her mate, so he either did not make the trip, or is out searching a nesting site. I hope the former, and not the latter, as I very much enjoy this colorful bird at the feeder. This was one of my Mother's favorite birds, and she would really get excited when they showed up at the feeders and the bird bath. They Love a bird bath, and require a lot of fresh, clean, water.

Here is the finished Kovak commission. I am extremely happy to have it done and off the table. So far I have completed this Kovak commission, 20- 9X9 starry nights panels, the Shultz commission, and four Wright Transon's. I can not begin to list what Sherry has gotten done.

Tomorrow, the RV goes to LaGrange RV for a Refrigerator job. Sherry goes to Jess & John's for some kitchen painting, and I go with John to his sisters for a garage door install. Gonna be a full day!









No comments:

Post a Comment