Saturday, November 20, 2010








Today in Tampa we will have a mix of sun and clouds with a High of 81F and a Low of 60F. The winds are light at 6mph our of the Northeast, and will clock around to the East and blow at 5 to 10mph before the day is done. Our relative humidity is 88% and our dew point is 57F. We have a 10% chance for rain. The barometer is holding steady at 30.21 inches. The sunrise will come this morning at 6:52AM and will set tonight at 5:34PM.

I was driven from the bed again this morning early by The Dream. He is getting closer. Soon perhaps, he will talk.

This morning I will complete our set up. I am toying with the Idea of going down to Tampa Bay for some early morning sunrise pictures. Maybe The Blue Dog and I will do this. It can't be that far. I will mapquest this, and see just how far it is.

About ten blocks down to the yacht basin, ten blocks back. Not too very bad. I had to run the gauntlet of homeless sleeping on the streets, all with their feet toward the road, heads on the sidewalk. It makes me sad to see all of these people with no place to go, no bed or bathroom, no kitchen or living room. It makes me thankful for what I have, but sad all the same for those who do not.

The park was beautiful at sunrise, with the sun coming up over Tampa Bay. Blue Dog and I hurried back to Sherry, made a pot of coffee, and headed off to the show.

The show was not that great, but they say it is a Sunday show. We had a good reception dinner, and awards ceremony, and returned to our RV for ice cream and some visit time from Jimmy & Connie and Larry E. It was fun.

When the evening ended, I opened up my email to find a video from my Nephew. It was a short, 25 second clip of Blaine doing the "I'm a little tea pot" drinking game. It made me very sad to see him. It made me miss him terrible.

I begin my day thinking of him. I end my day thinking of him. I spend my nights dreaming of him. What is ever to become of this? Will this pain ever stop? Probably not. It might become manageable, but I doubt that it will ever stop.


No comments:

Post a Comment