Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Day, and we will have abundant sunshine with a High temperature of 84F. Our Low tonight will reach only down to 61F. The relative humidity is 94% with a dew point of 54F. The barometer is steady at 30.07 and the chance of rain is 0%. The winds are light at 5 to 10 out of the Southeast. Our sunrise will come at 6:51AM and will set this evening at 5:29PM.

I am up early this morning, to begin to craft a letter long overdue, and to try and complete the last of the four "9" 's. I had best get started, as time is short, and the Langfords are due over this morning. I still have to wax and polish the work from yesterday, so it will be difficult to get all done.

I am certain I will be haunted today by the ghost of Thanksgiving Days past. I hope I can maintain my composure, and not become a teary eyed old fool. No one wants to be around that.
So, let's go and see what the day will bring.


No comments:

Post a Comment