Saturday, September 18, 2010



Up before the chickens this morning, getting ready for the big day at Ann Marie Gardens. I had to polish up and pack the VanWlk commission, open some emails and respond to some commission requests. For the first time ever I declined a commission due to time constraints, and work load. I never thought I would have to decline work, but there you have it.

Today we will have a 7:09 Sunrise and a 6:50 sunset. We are getting very close to the autumnal equinox as the sunup/sundown times are almost equal.
We will have a High today in the upper 70;sF and Lows in the upper 50'sF. There is 0% chance of rain, and no wind what-so-ever. The barometer is steady at 30.20. I looks as if it is going to turn off to be a beautiful day!

We were set up and home by 3PM. Deiter and Delores, and Ann Marie and Jason arrived in the afternoon, as did Jess & John and the kids (minus Madison). Sherry cooked a wonderful dinner and the affair went off without a hitch. A good time was had by all. We were cleaned up and ready for bed by 9PM. as everyone has a big day today.

For my part, I am foiling the next panel. It never stops, thank goodness. I love my job, the wife, and my life. The Good Lord has given me many many blessings to be thankful for.

Now, off to work!


No comments:

Post a Comment