Wednesday, September 8, 2010




It looks as if we are in for another great day on the river. We are in for a mainly sunny day with a High of 81F and a Low this morning of 66F, The relative humidity is 49% and our Dew point stands at 46F with a 0% chance of rain. Our sunrise will come this morning at 6:42AM. We will have winds out of the West/Northwest at 10 to 20mph. Our sunset will occur this evening at 7:24PM.

I am up at 2AM this morning. A glass design has driven me from my bed. I fired an oversized dichroic disk yesterday, and have been kicking around some ideas as to how I want to use it. I fell asleep at 8:30PM last evening thinking about this. This morning I was lay wide awake with different designs invading my Psyche.

After working on some glass until 6AM, I moved over to Jeff & Tammy's to set up a blind in an attempt to get some decent shots of the Eagles on their perch in a tall Loblolly Pine. I did not get any shots, but have some good ideas for tomorrow morning. The shot I missed was that of a Great Horned Owl, and not an Eagle at all. After I closed up shop and headed back to the studio, a mature eagle flew from the pecan tree outside my studio window. That is the way it goes. I did see a minimum two breeding pair, and a total of two immatures and one juvenile. Not a bad morning, just no good shots. Oh well I did see a nice sunrise, and there is always tomorrow.
Sherry continues to work in her studio on inventory. I finished up the Munson Commissions and cleaned the studio, to prepare for the next panel (a second VanWyk).
We closed it down at 5PM, and headed over to Jess & John for a wonderful dinner. I got to help Killian with his homework while the adults cooked. He is a really bright kid, and do enjoy working with him.
Tomorrow we tag & bag and off to Alexandria, Va. for a Howard Alan Events art show. It should be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment