Wednesday, September 22, 2010




Here is a "circles & arrows" panel I just finished. The panel consists of silver stained beveled boarder, silver stained dichroic glue chip in gold/blue, and a polished dichroic rondel with a textured silver stained surround glass. A really nice transom that will make a nice addition to our inventory.
I got some shots of a pair of Bald Eagles in the loblolly pine over at Jeff & Tammy's.


They were being pretty noisy, and it was easy to locate them for these shots.


















Happy Autumnal Equinox everyone! The first day of Fall! Say good-by to the hazy, hot, humid days of summer. Today we will have sunshine and some afternoon clouds. Our Hight today is 89F and our Low tonight is 67F. Our winds will be out of the South/Southwest at 10 to 15 MPH. The relative humidity is 68% and the dew point is 59F. The barometric pressure is steady at 30.13. Our sunrise will come at 6:53AM and the sun will set this first day of Fall at 7:03. Our chance of rain is 10%.

This morning I will continue with my paperwork tasks. This is more than a little painful, as I have begun painting, and I must stop, in order to address this a dammed accounting! I will force myself to work on this until noon, at which time I am going to do some glass work.

Sherry continues to work away in her studio. She is replacing inventory from ArtFest (not much there) and preparing inventory for this coming weekend at Neptune. Additionally, she has to prep Fat Forrest, prepare food and complete her glass projets. She is such a worker, and lately I have been such a bear to be around (this paperwork has me in a mood, and I honestly do not know how she puts up with me). I appreciate all that she does. I could not make it in this world without her!

Well, time to get started.

All Done! It looks as if we will be pulling out this evening at around 7PM. That should put us on the beach at around mid-night. Perfect! Tomorrow my client comes for their commission, we set up, and I get to do some more book work errrrrr! Well, back to packing, and we are off!

No comments:

Post a Comment