Tuesday, September 21, 2010











The eagles are all over the river this morning.
and the Johnny Cranes are huddled against the cool temperatures.




A very cool and clear day on the river this morning. Our Sunrise came at 6:52AM with a brisk temperature of 50F., the coolest so far this season. With the autumnal equinox just a day away, it is no doubt time for the hot temperatures of Summer to leave us for awhile. Our High today is predicted to be 79F. with a 0% chance of rain. The Relative Humidity is 94% and the Dew Point is at 48F, so there is little doubt it will not rain today. Our Barometer stands at 30.24 and is steady. The winds are calm. Our Sunset will come this evening at 7:05PM. We are back to the 12 hour day / 12 hour night.

I get to paint today! I am so pleased. I am not pleased that my Accountant contacted me via email to tell me that I have heavy book work to do...again! I am sick to death of the load that I have, and so much work to do. I think maybe it is time to rethink my accounting.

Well, I will paint now while I can, and wait for Sherry to collect the necessary paperwork on her trip out this morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment