Friday, September 10, 2010

Howard Allan accepting justified recognition for his support of the arts......and The Blue Dog catching some rays...
...while Sherry gives an interview...

...and an Alexandria cat walker...

...pretty pretty pretty pretty such a pretty girl!!!...



...and a disgruntled tax payer...
I smoke and I drink
and every time I blink
I have a tiny dream.

But as bad as I am

Today was a beautiful day, weather wise. Tonight, on the other hand we will have partly cloudy skies this evening, giving way to occasional showers overnight. The Low tonight will be in the lower 60's F. with a relative humidity of 59% and a dew point around 50F. There is a 60% chance of rain tonight, and it climbs to 80% tomorrow. The barometer is steady at 30.00. Winds are East/Southeast at 5 to 10 mph. Our sun will rise tomorrow at 6:44AM.

I was up this morning at 2AM in order to get a good parking space for the set up. Set-up went well. Sherry came over at about 6AM. We were finished and ready for business by 8. All in all a very good show. Crowds were heavy throughout the day.



No comments:

Post a Comment