Friday, March 26, 2010

Woke up to a light rain this morning. Temperatures in the upper 60's. Rain predicted throughout the day. I will finish packing this morning, for the Lake Wales Art Festival. I am anxious to get up there, as I applied very late (and was luck to have been allowed in) and fear that I will not get my regular booth space. If I get up there early, I am be able to finagle my booth space. Of course, much of this scheduled leaving depends upon Tom the Cabinet Maker's schedule. If he does not get here before 10AM, I doubt that I will be able to "finagle" anything, and will likely end up on a dead end in The Park. This is the thing about putting your schedule in someone else's hands. Oh well, we will see what happens. No need to worry after things that you can not control. Best to just move along with the current.

For now, I am off to finish up the last minute packing for the trip, and chores related to the kids arrival. I am sorry that I will not be around when they show up on Saturday morning, but duty calls!

No comments:

Post a Comment