Friday, March 19, 2010

Great Day! Very cool this morning, with our low today being 48F. Our high only reached into the upper 60F. We started the day getting ready to take off for the East Side of the State, when the truck would not go into gear. I fiddled with it for a while (which is not good as I am a-mechanical) and finally figured out that it was an electrical problem. As I had just had a tail light worked on (yesterday) I thought that this may be the root of the problem. I caledl my mechanic Randy, and he walked me through the problem.

After we got on the road, I stopped in Moore Haven and picked up a new trail light assembly, than traveled over to Wellington, Florida where I met the Dooley's. There I picked up the "Comet" panel and moved it back into inventory. The Dooley's order two "Starz" panels in lieu of the Comet, as it did not match the Starz they already own.

Following my visit with the Dooley's, it was off to Miami to deliver a door to Arleen. This went off without a hitch. Arleen has a beautiful Penthouse on the 25th floor of an Ocean Front high rise. What a view of the ocean, the intercoastal, Joe Robi Statium and Downtown! She loved the glass, and is a great patron of the arts.

After we left Arleen we headed over to Coral Springs. We found artist parking, unloaded the camper and headed off to shop. We found a Pet Smart where we got The Blue Dog a nice squirrel squeaky toy, some treats, and Frontline medication. We went shopping at Publics for some snacks, and than to Ross for curtains behind the two new wall hangings.

After we returned to the RV, we headed out for a walk with the Blue Dog, and to find our space for tomorrow. We found our space, and a Kilwins Ice Cream. I got toasted coconut, Sherry got Pralines & Cream, and The Blue Dog got vanilla in a bowl, with a sugar cone on top. (She is getting pampered today, as she is still a little shell shocked from the hand gun target practice yesterday. Sherry & I both think that she went temporarily deaf for the day, as she would not respond to any commands, and seemed to not hear us when we walked up on her from behind. She seems better now, although still a little disappointed in us both, for subjecting her to the noise).

Back at the RV now, and all is right with the world. Time to hit the sheets, and get ready for that 3AM wake-up call. Set up will be a walk in the park on this one. Tomorrow, we sell sell sell sell glass!

No comments:

Post a Comment