Monday, March 15, 2010

Sunday was a great day at the Jupiter Art Festival, with sales equal to Saturday. Load out was a test of endurance, but we were out by 7:30??PM, hooked up the RV and headed back to Palmdale. We stopped in West Palm Beach and had dinner at the Outback, and got home by midnight. I was so jumped up on caffeine that I did not get to the bed until after 4AM . I was able to finish two letters to commission clients, close out the job, and enter items sold.

I was up by 9AM, finished a letter to L.Simon on the cancellation of her commission number 030809-131, and mailed off a letter to Silverman on his copper turtle. We received acceptance to Gosport in this mornings mail. I fired up Arleens rondells, laid out Bowman, and cleaned up my work space. At 6PM I went over to Tom the Cabinet Makers shop on Easy Street and did the work up for our next project, a framed Starry Nights. Tom is really good, knows what he is doing, and makes a great cabinet. We will see how this one goes.

I returned home to a wonderful meal of roast pork, cleaned up after dinner, and took a walk over to the south east side of town.

Tomorrow, the big push is to complete Arleens door in preparation for delivery this Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment