Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The evening before Jess & John and The Kids left for Maryland, Killian asked me to bait the raccoon trap. I reminded him that he was leaving for Maryland in the morning, and would not be around to see the coon, even if we were lucky enough to catch one. He replied "...take a picture and send it to me...". Well, I baited the trap, and caught a young'in. Here is to you Killian!

Once released, the coon took straight for the creek, and made his wet get away. Not too very cold for a swim. The temps today reached into the low 70's. We had some rain and big winds this afternoon, but pleasant temperatures. Sherry worked on the Katz panel and took it to completion (although not yet patina-ed). Susan C. drove over from Naples to meet with Sherry and discuss her project, a C24 bevel cluster. Susan & Sherry discussed style, form and color. Sherry sent her home with a number of glass samples. Great day for Sherry, one panel completed and another under contract. Way to go Sherry!

After much fussing with reinforcement line and wire, some trim work and re-staining of some other areas, I was ready for solder. But not until I made a quick call to Nan to recheck all of my measurements. I am within a 1/4" top to bottom and 1" side to side. Close, so we shall see. I got the top side soldered up. Tomorrow, I flip it and finish the soldering. Patina, kame, wax and polish and I am ready to build a crate and make the delivery / installation.Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment