Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Very pleasant this AM. 50F. Today it reached a high of 81F. I finally got The Fisheating Creek Egrets polished and packed in the truck, ready for delivery tomorrow after 2PM, in Naples, Florida. I have made arrangements to deliver three panels tomorrow, everywhere from Punta Gorda, to Bonita Springs, to Naples. My first appointment is at 1PM in Punta Gorda, so that gives me most of the morning to finish Arleens rondells. I finished firing all of the Bowman tiles this afternoon. When I get up in the morning, I will take the last load out of the kiln. I will load Arleens rondells (clear with clear frit) at that time. I should be able to get those two projects (three panels) laid out and ready for Sherry. Tomorrow I pick up the lumber to construct the tables for the Simon transom. But today...Sherry put together some half round bevel/cut glass fan lights. Todd came by and invited us to come over and look at the new kitchen. We had a nice walk over. On the way we bumped into Evellyn & Gator. They are going to re-list their house and the rental, and are looking for some place with lots of acreage. We wish them luck, but Palmdale would not be the same without them. The Prevatts kitchen look greats. Solid maple cabinets. Todd just finished the floor. They are a great couple, with a beautiful family. Gavin is really talking up a storm. Back at home Sherry fixed a great grilled chicken dinner with pasta and field peas & snaps. I continued to foil dichroic bevels for sun catchers. We have close to 90 foiled up and ready for the soldering iron. Sherry foiled Nautilus Shell panels while we watched the news. I just opened a Etsy.com account for Classic Glass Studios. A potter friend of ours says that he has good luck with internet sales as a result of Etsy. As I am ordering new business cards, it will be good to have this address to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment