Sunday, March 21, 2010

Just got in from Coral Springs (I am posting this late Sunday night). I started this morning at 8AM, setting up, and getting ready for a possible rain day. I gave a friend (Terry Andrews) a hand getting his top back on, and then set up the display to allow for easy cover in the event of rain. Sherry got over to the show at about 9:30AM. I went back to the Scamp and installed a new set of running lights. Once that was complete, I returned to the booth (and light sprinkles) and moved some of the older inventory into the truck. The day went by slowly, with few sales until after 3PM. In the end, we did about 30% more today than Saturday.

The trip home was uneventful. Light sprinkles on the way up SR27. A mass of bugs (a real bloom) going through the Everglades. They really make a mess of the window shield! We stopped in Clewiston for dinner at the La Hacienda. Pretty decent, and really clean. I think we will go back again. Wet when we crossed the Caloosahatchee River going into Moore Haven.

Time for bed. All-in-all not a bad show, but I do not think we will return. This coming week, Bowman panels, build inventory, and get ready for the kids! Yahooooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment