Friday, March 12, 2010

Torrential rain this morning. We have rain cooled temperatures. Currently we are in the low 60's, predicted to go into the mid-70's. The Blue Dog is staying close to heal, due to the booming thunder, some striking very close, and being very loud! We still have to finish polishing up the glass produced this week, and load it into the truck, so it looks as if I will be getting wet this morning.

I have opened an "ETSY" account for Classic Glass Studios. This is an on-line shopping site for artist and hand made crafts. A potter turned me on to this site, I checked it out and was very impressed. The potter does about 2K a month off of the site. As everyone seems to want to shop on-line now, and I have been toying with a shopping cart for our web page, I thought that I would give this site a shot and see how it goes. I just ordered business cards, and post cards, and included our ETSY address on the stationary (www.ClassicGlassStudios.etsy.com). So we will see. Time to load up. I would like to leave in time to get to the Banana Man on the way over, so we better get rolling!

No comments:

Post a Comment