Saturday, March 27, 2010

I started the morning at 4:30AM, completing my set up. It was a little chilly this morning, with temperatures in the mid-50's F. The day dawned clear, and warmed to the upper 70's. Crowds were steady throughout the day. Sales were moderate. I missed Sherry terrible. I never really know just how much she does for me, until she is absent. I am a very luck man.
After the show closed, we headed on over to the downtown district for a Mexican dinner. A car show was in town, on main street. Some really nice looking restoration work here;
Old fashioned and antique autos of every make and model imaginable. All made in the good old USA!

Larry & Donna, Mark & Cathlene, Pauline, and Cheryl all getting to load into Larry's van, to make the trip "downtown".

After dinner, we returned to the RV's for some ice cream and fresh Plant City Strawberry's. Tomorrow is the day at this show. I can't wait. The sooner it is over, the sooner I can be back home with my girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment