Wednesday, December 30, 2009



Sherry continued work on two 'fleur-de-lis panel while I keep up the work on the Starry Night in Blue Ice. I did something I never do this afternoon,. I took a nap. When I got up at 4PM we decided to shut down the studio, and take our evening walk.
Yesterday we notice a nice trail cut through a control burn area on the northeast side of the wildlife management area, adjacent to The Fisheating Creek. We came across the Baby 'Dillo, and got a couple of shots of him before he scampered off into the scrub. The trail through the control burn and into the cypress swamp was well cut, seldom used, and a very pleasant walk. As the dark was catching up with us, we decided it was a good time to turn around and head back home under the beginning of a full moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment