Tuesday, December 29, 2009



Really cold this morning. 39F! Too chilly to hurry outside to the studio. The Painted Buntings showed up today. One pair was at the feeder. Sherry completed work on Blue Moon Egret while I continued cutting and fitting Starry Night in Blue Ice. I fired two commercial dicro rondels (split). They will be ready tomorrow, at which time I will finish cutting, grinding, and fitting, and begin foiling on Starry Night. I should be able to solder on Wednesday. This one is different from what we normally do. We will see how well it is received at Los Olas.

Sherry went to town and got some grocery's and free books at the Library. "Red Badge of Courage" , by Steven Kane. I read this in Jr.High back in the day. I look forward to getting into it again.

We had a nice walk this evening, and Sherry got some good (phone) photos of a baby armadillo. I would like to get some with the Canon. It seems as if when I bring the camera, I end up needing the binoculars, and when I bring the binoculars, I need the camera!

The high today was 70F but you would never know it. It is suppose to warm up tonight. I hope so. Now that the Buntings are back, I would like to see it stay warm. They do not like the cold! Sherry also saw what she thinks was a Indigo Bunting. Idid not see this bird, but it is possible, as they do sometimes travel together, on they're way north.

No comments:

Post a Comment