Wednesday, December 30, 2009

It is very cold here this morning, again. 48F., but is predicted to get up into the mid-70'sF. Yesterday evening we cleaned up along the side of the creek, and opened up an area for some more banana trees. These next will be the larger, standard sized banana trees, placed behind the dwarf Cavendish that are established in this area.

This morning I was up at 3AM, and managed to get some data entry, balance the books for November & December, and review some show filings. I have gotten the old Dell up and running again. It is now up and on-line. Now I can use this old thing to listen to Computer Radio during the day, as opposed to taking the new Sony out to the studio every morning.

As soon as it gets light, I am off to get started on the Starry Nights in Blue Ice. I really need to get this done by tomorrow, as we need it for show inventory.

No comments:

Post a Comment