Monday, December 14, 2009


Monday's are always the best. Great to be back in St.Mary's County. Foggy with a high of 48F and a low tonight of 36F. Burrrr! Today Sherry fired up some glass torso's, while I did my first painting run. I finished (almost) my Great White Egret for the Blue Moon panel, and generally got the studio up and running. Sherry ran out to meet Jess & John, so they could sample Nancy Prevatt's wedding cake(s). They made their selection, and Sherry will place the order with Nancy, after the two of them (Sherry & Jess) decide on a style. I got the "leavings", and placed my order for my Birthday cake come January. Great Cake!

Tonight we drove over to the Raley's and had Poppa John's Pizza and movie night. It was great to see the kids. John has done a wonderful job decorating the outside of the house, and the inside is festive as will, with a Christmas Tree in every room. Very festive after no decorations at the Palmdale Studio. Here, we are really getting into the Holiday spirit.

We got another order tonight. Tomorrow I will build a box to ship it in. We are having such bad luck lately with shipping, weather UPS or USPS. Sherry is working hard with the shippers to correct the damages, but it is really starting to get to her.

Swans, geese, and ducks on the river this morning. I am anxious to see what the river will bring tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment