Wednesday, January 27, 2010



After a busy morning of commission paperwork I traced out the Fisheating Creek Egret panel and sent the template to Nan Merrick for final confirmation on size. Once we get the approval, we are ready to take the panel to completion. I started work on this "circles and arrows" panel. It will go slightly over 6 s.f at 37"X25" and consists primarily of cut color glass boader and blue ice dicro. I am leery of trying this new boarder, but I think it adds some much needed color. I am going to do the initial layout on the light table, to get a feel for the final product. If it won't fit, I will switch out the color with a clear crinkle SI100K. Carol Keys emailed me today to say that she thinks Sherry's C-24 in S100GC is great, but she may want to switch out the cobalt blue for clear. We will await her response. Also, Linda S. will call friday with measurments on the 10' transom, and Lortetta S, will call by weeks end with feedback on the Poconos Heron. Things are looking up all of a sudden, on the commission end!

No comments:

Post a Comment