Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Today, partly cloudy skies with Highs in the lower 80'sF. and Lows in the upper 60'sF., with winds out of the south at 5 to 10 mph. I started the day with a big load of paperwork that has been awaiting me. I stopped about 11AM, (because that was all I could stand) and cleaned gutters on the house and the shed.

I got this great shot of a Bald Eagle flying into the wild blue.
Sherry caught some soft crabs today. I cleaned these and put them in the freezer for John.
Jess has me taking pictures of the house, as we are about to relist. This will mean much work, as the house has got to be ready to show at any time.
I mowed the lawn, and trimmed back the limbs on the Pecan Trees, and the lower branches obscure the view of the Island.
Once the lawn was mowed, and all of the trimming complete, the house looked really good. I hope someone thinks so, as it has been too long on the market. Maybe with this new lower price, the right buyer will come along. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment