Friday, February 19, 2010

Sad to have had to leave the Keys, but it is time to get back to work! I left on Thursday at noon, drove up to Miami to pick up a door (commission I will get into later) and arrived in Palmdale at about 8PM.

Got up this morning, cleaned the house, stripped the beds, did a couple loads of laundry, checked on the plants (Ethen did a great job), unpacked the truck, packed the truck, and headed out for our show in Sarasota.

Tod, Gavin & Adam stopped by to say hello, as did Ethen. I gave Ethen a sawbuck for watering the plants and taking out the trash, and gave Tod a bunch of bananas for Gavin to work on (he loves bananas all most as much as I do).

I left for Sarasota at about 12:45, stopped in Port Charlotte for some supplies, and arrived in Sarasota at about 3:30PM. After setting up camp, I took the bike down town to check out our space, got lost and rode the bike for about an hour until finally finding my way back to the camper.

I had a great dinner with the Langfords, the Greens and Detter&Delores, and turned in for the night. Big day tomorrow, with a 3AM start. I sure do miss Sherry and The Blue Dog. Sherry does so much that goes unnoticed, little things that make my life so much easier. I miss her terribly when she is not around.

Killian gets his own Parkway!

No comments:

Post a Comment