Saturday, February 6, 2010

Nothing much to report tonight. We started early, had really good crowds, and just did cover expenses. Maybe everyone will go home tonight, measure their windows, and come back tomorrow.

The wind picked up at about 1PM. When we got back to the RV we discovered the lens on the skylight had blown off. That is not good! Lows tonight in the mid to upper 40'sF. It will be cold in here with that lens missing. Another project. Just what I need.

We had one very nice couple whose son is graduating from Medical College, and they are interested in a panel 2' X 3' of a guitar player. I explained the process, and they seemed interested. They indicated that they would print out our commission agreement, and send it over to Palmdale. I quoted $150 to $200 / sq.ft, or between $900-$1200. I hope I did not turn them off to the project. I just wanted to be honest with them from the start. I guess we will see.
Most artist I spoke with indicated their sales were off, but crowds seemed to be good. Some of the Artist did not even make a single sale! I guess we were fortunate to have made expenses, and hope that tomorrow brings some returned interests.

No comments:

Post a Comment